Cheating quotes are the sayings or expressions that discuss the topic of cheating in any form. A cheating quote might fall under a few different areas of sayings such as cheating poems, love quotes, Sophocles, cheating boyfriend quotes, relationship cheating quotes, infidelity quotes, lying quotes or broken heart quotes. The common factor of all cheating quotes is the aspect of cheating in some form. Some quotes discuss deceitfulness while playing a game or working on a test. Other quotes talk about having an affair or finding out about an affair. Most of the quotes are negative and saddening, especially when discussing relationships.
Infidelity quotes are the cheating quotes that relate to an intimate relationship or a religion. Some of the quotes discuss a cheating spouse. In many cases, the feeling of disapproval in cheating on a spouse is clear in the quote. Other quotes put a bittersweet aspect to the saying by discussing the heartbreak and pain of finding out that a lover or spouse was unfaithful. The quotes discussing infidelity in relationship to a church talk about the belief or disbelief in a particular religion. These are serious quotes that talk about topics like religion in school or secularism.
A broken heart quote is the category of cheating quotes that discuss the after-effects of losing someone in any manner. Some quotes discuss someone who walked away from a relationship and left behind pain. Other quotes talk about the pain of an unfaithful partner who might have walked away and who caused hurt by his or her actions. All of the broken heart quotes are negative and depressing due to the nature of a broken heart. Fortunately, some quotes end on a positive note, leaving the reader or listener with the idea the maybe love will come back.
Inspirational Cheating Quotes
- It is impossible for a man to be cheated by anyone but himself.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
- If you marry a man who cheats on his wife, you'll be married to a man who cheats on his wife.
- To cheat oneself out of love is the most terrible deception; it is an eternal loss for which there is no reparation, either in time or in eternity.
- I would prefer even to fail with honor than to win by cheating.
- There are very honest people who do not think that they have had a bargain unless they have cheated a merchant.
- He who purposely cheats his friend, would cheat his God.
Johann Kaspar Lavater
- Love is a game in which one always cheats.
Honore de Balzac
- Drawing is the honesty of the art. There is no possibility of cheating. It is either good or bad.
- It is better to suffer wrong than to do it, and happier to be sometimes cheated than not to trust.
- Betrayal can only happen if you love.
John Le Carre